Hey Everyone!!!
So first of all I want to apologize for the last post, I was having a moment of weakness. I know I'm never abandoned. I am surrounded by my lovely family, great friends, and concerned caregivers all the time! I'm so grateful for all of the support and love I have received! Thank-you so very much!
Alright, Tuesday I had a heart cath and an EGD. The heart cath went well but in order to coil off some of my collaterals (extra vessels) they had to go in through my neck and groin, that wasn't so fun lol. The EGD, showed that my varacies have gotten worse and I have an ulcer! Ugh!! No wonder my stomach hurts all the time! But now all of the testing is done and my results are being sent to other transplant programs around the country, I really hope someone out there can help me! Well, that's all the news I have right now, I hope you all have a fabulous day!
1 comment:
You are a beautiful spirit, and I have been so blessed to have you in my life. Take care of this vehicle we call a body while you are here, do not worry so much. Trust that The Lord hears you and holds you in His Loving arms.
Post a Comment